• August 3, 2021

Hairdresser hairdressing fire from apartment

Hairdressers are in the midst of a fire that gutted their home in West Hollywood, California, but they’re not done yet.

Hairdressers have told The Hollywood Reporter that their apartment was completely destroyed in the fire, but that they’re still trying to figure out what happened to their hair.

The fire, which broke out around 9:30 p.m.

Wednesday in a two-story building on the 1500 block of Mar Vista Drive, started when an electrical malfunction ignited a garage door.

The fire, though, didn’t spread as quickly as initially expected, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department.

The blaze caused the building to collapse and left more than $150,000 in damage, including $40,000 worth of damage to the building’s exterior, according the LAFD.

Hairdressers say the building has not been cleaned since the fire.

The Los Angeles City Council is considering legislation that would allow the city to acquire homes for rent, and that the building is not a fire hazard.

Hires are available for more than a dozen vacant properties on the block where the fire broke out, according a statement from the LACDA.

The LAFDA says it has issued two citations to H&M and two citations issued to a home improvement store that are under investigation.

The city will determine the fate of the remaining properties in the block on Thursday, when a hearing on the legislation is scheduled.